Activity Superstore Only Fools and Horses Tour for Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 256 points with this purchase
Vouchers valid for 12 months from date of purchase with the option to easily extend.
Join the Only Fools and Horses Locations Tour from Bristol and see familiar locations from this classic British TV comedy on a 3 hour coach tour, "Lovely Jubbly"!
Since Only Fools and Horses was first broadcast in 1981, it has won over legions of fans both in the UK and overseas and is considered by many to be Britain's best sit-com. Written by John Sullivan, Only Fools and Horses was set in Peckham in South East London. However, the show was never filmed there, instead being filmed primarily in West London and Bristol in the West of England.
From the late 1980s and particularly the 1990s, the show was made in Bristol until it ended in 2003 and it is here in Bristol where you will be taken to scenes that have become iconic in the history of British comedy.
Starting from central Bristol, the coach tour will include sites in and around the city centre and there will be several stops and walking required as part of the tour, so please ensure you have suitable footwear and clothing.
So don't be a plonker and book today. You know it makes sense!
How to use
The tour will last approximately 3 ½ hours. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Hazards and Cautions
REASONS TO BUY
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Choose from hundreds of convenient locations nationwide.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.
Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase