vAbidec Multivitamin Drops for Babies & Children - 25ml
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Suitable from birth to 12 years.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Abidec Multivitamin Drops should be given orally, once each day. Place the drops directly on the back of the tongue using the syringe provided.
- Children under 1 year: one 0.3ml dose taken daily. Maximum dose: 0.3ml
- Children aged 1 –12 years: one 0.6ml dose taken daily. Maximum dose: 0.6ml
- Ensure the syringe is washed (not in a steam steriliser) then dried thoroughly. Store syringe in a clean dry place until next use. Syringe for use with this product only. After each use reseal the bottle with original cap.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any prescribed medicines, consult your GP.
- Please read the product packaging before use.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Store below 25°C.
- Keep the bottle upright in its original carton and out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, use within 4 weeks.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Contains arachls oil (peanut oil).
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Retinol, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Nicotinamide and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Active Ingredients: Each 0.6ml of Abidec Multivitamin Liquid Drops contains:
Retinol (as vitamin A palmitate) 1333 IU, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D) 400 IU, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 0.4 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 0.8 mg, Nicotinamide 8 mg and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 40 mg
Also Contains: Sodium hydroxide, Sugar (sucrose), Polysorbate 60, Nitrogen (oxygen free), Refined peanut oil (arachis oil) and Water.