Sorry, we're unable to find stores near that location. Please try again or use a different postcode or place name.
Please choose a colour or size before adding this product to your favourites.
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Maximum user weight 136kg / 21st
Suitable for use indoors and on pavements
Top speed 4mph
Maximum range 21 miles
All Strider Mobility Scooters are supplied complete with the Total Care package from Boots for additional peace of mind.
Strider Mobility Scooter ST4E is a trendy top-of-the-range Class 2 scooter, offering unrivalled styling, great comfort and simple DR-90 Dynamic Controls. This compact and manoevrable scooter is ideal for getting out and about to visit friends and your local shops.
• Luxurious fully adjustable seat with a headrest
• Rear view mirror
• LED front lights
• Tiller adjustment
• Thumb lever driving controls
• Alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
• Front shopping basket
Includes Boots Total Care package
Every model in the ST Strider mobility scooter range comes complete with the Total Care package from Boots together with Patterson Medical, which offers outstanding customer service and total peace of mind. The Total Care package includes:
• 24 months parts and labour warranty
• 12 months accidental damage cover and personal liability insurance*
• Cover for other unexpected incidents such as help towards the cost of temporary mobility equipment
• Freephone accident and repair helpline**
• Pre-delivery phone consultation
• Set up and demonstration at your home
• Complementary test drive at your home
• 15 day satisfaction guarantee
*Subject to the terms and conditions of your policy. Insurance is arranged through Fish Insurance who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
**Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Calls are free from a UK landline, mobile costs may vary.
• Unavailable to collect in store
• Delivered separately from any other items ordered
• You will be contacted to arrange delivery
This does not affect your statutory rights.