NiQuitin Clear Patch 14mg - 7 Patches - Step 2
Black Friday - Only £9.99 on selected Niquitin Patches - online only
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active Ingredient: Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 27 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Quit smoking with the NiQuitin Clear Patches. Niquitin® nicotine patches provide 24 hours of controlled nicotine release and helps you stay in control of your cravings
If you’re looking to give up smoking, our step-down program will help match you with the right strength of nicotine patch, depending on how many cigarettes you currently smoke.
Niquitin® Clear Patches come in three strengths which deliver different levels of nicotine release over a 24-hour period. This means that you can gradually decrease the amount of nicotine in your system, helping you to beat those pesky cravings.
The length of time your step-down program should be depends on how many cigarettes you currently smoke. If you currently smoke 10 or more cigarettes a day, we recommend our 10 week program, starting with a 21mg nicotine patch. If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, we recommend our 8 week program which starts with our 14mg nicotine patch.
- Clinically proven to double your chances of quitting compared to willpower alone.*
- Patch provides 24hr craving relief
- Combats morning cravings when worn for 24 hours
- Available in clear or opaque
- Provides a continuous nicotine release
NiQuitin CLEAR 21 mg, 14 mg, 7 mg /24 hrs Transdermal Patches, NiQuitin 21 mg, 14 mg, 7 mg / 24 hrs Transdermal Patches and NiQuitin Mini 4 mg & 1.5 mg Mint Lozenges. Contain nicotine. Stop smoking aid. Requires willpower. Always read the leaflet.
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
- Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking.
- NiQuitin Clear Patch is intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bed (after 16 hours) if preferred.
- Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
|Step 1 (21 mg)||Step 2 (14 mg)||Step 3 (7 mg)|
|Initial treatment period||Step down treatment period||Step down treatment period|
|6 weeks||2 weeks*||2 weeks|
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7mg) for 2 weeks.
Hazards and Cautions
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme
Consult a Healthcare Professional
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the leaflet
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old
If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Storage and Disposal precautions
- Store below 30C
- Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Each patch contains 78mg nicotine and delivers 14mg nicotine in 24 hours.
For application to the skin
Product available as part of a bundle offer