Klearvol Essential Oils for Inhalation
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Klear-vol Essential Oils for Inhalation - 10 capsules
Soothing natural vapours for day or night.
Essential oils for inhalation.
Adults, children and babies over 3 months. Not recommended for babies under 3 months.
How to use
For external use only.
For babies over 3 months and young children
Cut off the tip of one capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief secured nearby, but out of reach of the child.
For older children and adults
Cut off the tip of one capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief nearby but avoiding direct skin contact (eg pillow case); or into a pint of hot water and inhale the vapour freely.
Store in a dry and cool place. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use after expiry date on pack.
- Seek professional advice before using this product if you suffer from epilepsy, skin allergies or are pregnant.
- Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils.
- If swallowed accidentally seek medical advice straight away.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and skin.
- Never apply Klear-vol to the skin.
- Never touch or swallow the liquid contents.
- Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near a naked flame.
- Avoid contact between oil and polished surfaces.
Store in a dry and cool place
KEEP OUT THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Each soft gelatin inhaltion capsule contains:
- Pumiloo Pine Oil - 103.05mg
- Terpineol - 66.60mg
- Menthol - 35.55mg
- Pine Oil Sylvestris - 9mg
- Thymol - 3.15mg