Sterimar Stop and Protect Cold & Sinus Relief - 20ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sterimar Stop and Protect Cold & Sinus Relief for infected and very blocked noses.
Based on ingredients of natural origin, it acts fast and effectively on the symptoms of a cold (rhinopharyngitis), rhinitis or sinusitis and prevents their further development.
The efficacy of this treatment has been scientifically proven.
Preservative free medical device.
Thanks to the anti-reflux valve system the Sterimar Stop and Protect spray remains 100% uncontaminated, even after opening.
Hypertonic solution with 100% natural sea water is rich in minerals, salts and marine trace elements, with added copper and cleansing essentail oil of eucalyptus (globulus).
- Rapidly decongests and soothes the nasal passages.
- Liquefies and clears even thick mucus.
- Neautalises and fights the proliferation of viruses and bacteria and secondary infections.
- Encapsulates, inactivates and rapidly helps neautralise viruses and bacteria.
- Forms a protective and invisible film on the nasal mucosa, protecting it from new attacks and provides long-lasting hydration.
- Significantly strengthens the nose's barrier finction and respects the natural mucosa.
Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children from 3 years.
How to use
Please read the package insert carefully before use.
For nasal passages. Use Sterimar Stop and Protect Cold & Sinus Relief at the first signs of a cold or sinusitis.
2 sprays into each nostril, up to six times a day. 120 sprays.
Hazards and Cautions
Not recommended in case of any hyper sensitivity to one of the components.
Precautions for use: If in doubt, ask your pharmacist or consult your doctor or an ENT specialist.
Store at room temperature.
100% Natural Sea Water - Preservative-free