Wireless Digital Pain Relief Replacement Pads
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Self adhesive pads
For use with the Boots wireless digital pain relief unit
How to use
Refer to user manual for additional warnings and usage instructions.
BEFORE APPLYING, MAKE SURE THE DEVICE IS OFF.
1. Skin must be clean, dry and free from excess hair. Dirty or oily skin will stop the gel pad from sticking.
2. Remove gel pads from bag and remove one side of liner.
3. Place the gel pad face down into each side of the electrode wing in the defined silver area, then remove and save the liner for when reusing the gel pad another time.
4. After the gel pads are properly in place, apply the wings to the skin by pressing the device and gel pads firmly onto the treatment site.
5. Turn on the device and use the iTENS app to adjust settings accordingly.
6. Repeated application may be improved by wetting the gel pad lightly with water and air-drying before use. Take care not to get the gel pad too wet. After the gel no longer adheres well, rub and pull the used gel off the wing before replacing. Gel pads typically provide up to 12 uses before replacement.
Hazards and Cautions
Replace gel pads when they no longer stick, become crusted or separated or if stimulation appears weaker.
- If you are currently under the care of a healthcare professional, consult your healthcare professional before using this device.
- Do not use under any circumstance if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metallic device.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not place and use this device across the head, neck or chest.
3 X Pairs of gel pads suitable for use with the Boots Wireless Digital Pain Relief Unit
Product available as part of a bundle offer