TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 356 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Fragrance Family: Oriental Chypre
• Top: Black Truffle, Blackcurrant, Bergamot & Ylang-ylang
• Heart: Orchid, Spicy Notes, Rich Fruit Accords & Lotus Wood
• Base: Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Balsam, Dark Chocolate, Incense, Amber & Vanilla
ICONIC. ELUSIVE. SEDUCTIVE.
A luxurious & sensual fragrance of rich, dark accords & an alluring potion of black orchids & spice, TOM FORD Black Orchid is both modern & timeless. Bottled in a fluted, black glass, Black Orchid makes an unforgettable statement of iconic style & worldly glamour.
This signature unisex fragrance has provided individuals with distinct, sophisticated character ever since its debut in 2006.
“Black Orchid is a rich blend of spice and darkness to revolve around you, to be closer, and closer to you. Unleash its perfect power - both rare and extraordinary.” – TOM FORD
The Black Orchid Collection
• Black Orchid Parfum. The latest additon & most potent variant of the Black Orchid collection yet. With notes of ylang-ylang dipped in golden rum & luscious black plum. This warm Parfum is a sure-fire way to make a great impression.
• Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum. Glamorous & Mystique, Velvet Orchid is a super-feminine interpretation of the original Black Orchid. With notes of orange blossom, turkish rose & sweet honey, this floral oriental perfume stands apart with its own compelling identity.
How to use
• On clean skin, spray once or twice on desired areas. Do not rub the fragrance on skin, as this can alter how the fragrance develops.