Pop into store & head to the till to link your Boots Advantage Card with your valid Student ID/TOTUM card/Student Beans ID to activate your membership. Student ID must have a valid end date.
Start enjoying your discount in-store & online until 31 August!
SAVE ON OUR TOP PICKS FOR STUDENTS
MAKE THE MOST OF BOOTS
ADVICE & INSPIRATION FOR STUDENT LIFE
- The Boots student discount offer is free and exclusive to UK Boots Advantage Card members who are students holding a valid University/College Student ID card, NUS Extra/TOTUM/TOTUM Pro card, Student Beans ID or Unidays ID with a specified expiry date. Discount can be activated from 1 September and is valid until 31 August each year.
- To activate the 10% discount, you will need to present your Advantage Card and valid Student ID at a manned till on your first visit from 1 September. Each year, you will need to go back into a Boots store from 1 September to reactivate your discount by presenting your Advantage Card and student ID at a manned till.
- If Student ID shows no valid expiry date, further Student ID with valid expiry date must be presented, such as Student Beans ID, Unidays ID, TOTUM ID. Both physical and digital Student IDs will be accepted as long as valid expiry date is shown.
- Discount can only be added on to the Advantage Card of the Student registering.
- Your student ID will be used to verify your student status and to activate the discount on your account, however no personal data is collected as part of this process; data is collected through your Advantage Card sign up. Please see Boots Advantage Card for full terms and conditions.
- Once your student discount is activated on your Advantage Card, your Boots student discount will be applied automatically on any applicable purchases in-store and online (exclusions apply) when using your Advantage Card. Advantage Card must be linked to boots.com account for discount to apply online.
- You must be signed in to your boots.com account and have an Advantage Card linked to your account to be able to shop savings online.
- Normal Advantage Card terms and conditions apply. Excludes in-store orders.
- You may be asked to present your valid Student ID at each transaction in-store, if you are unable to produce your valid Student ID your Student Discount will be deactivated until you return in-store to present your valid Student ID.
- If you are not an Advantage Card holder, you can apply for an Advantage Card through the Boots app which will give you instant access to your digital card. If you do not have access to the Boots app you can sign up through the in-store iPad, where you will receive a permanent plastic card (subject to availability in-store). You can then present your digital number or plastic card, along with your Student ID, at a manned till to have your discount activated. You must present your Boots Advantage Card every time you shop in-store to receive the 10% discount on your shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- You must sign into your boots.com account and link your Advantage Card to receive the 10% discount on your online shop. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
The 10% Student Discount excludes NHS prescription, selected dispensary and healthcare items, pharmacy lines and services, all Dyson branded products, all Chanel products, selected Shark products (Shark FlexStyle Air Styling & Hair Drying System with 5 Attachments HD440UK, SharkFlexStyle AirStyler HD441SLUK - Stone, Shark FlexStyle Curly Hair - Stone, Shark FlexStyle Straight & Wavy - Stone), selected No7 including bundles, No7 Future Renew, selected Star Gifts, Beauty Boxes, Advent calendars, charity gifts/donations, mobile phone top-up cards, gift cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearing care, bootsphoto.com, all baby/infant formula milks, selected healthcare, nursery lines, Flowflex Antigen Rapid Test Lateral Flow Self-Testing Kits and bundles, Nuna, Babystyle, Egg, Babyzen, Cybex, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, UPPAbaby, Silver Cross, gift boxes, Icon Fitness, Activity Superstore, LEGO advent calendars, third party websites, plastic bag levy and delivery charges for purchases made online.
- Additional exclusions may apply.
- Students are also eligible to receive 10% discount at Boots Opticians. 10% student discount will be applied at Boots Opticians when you purchase a complete pair of glasses, prescription sunglasses or contact lenses (excluding Contact Lens Rewards Plan payments) on presentation of a valid Student ID or NUS card or other official student identification. Valid on first pair only and can be used with our half price additional pairs offer, but not in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes our £40 and £50 frame range, ready-made reading glasses, kids’ glasses, reglazes, safety eyewear, accessories and non-prescription sunglasses. Discount is not transferable, cannot be used retrospectively and no cash alternative is available. Your discount will be applied in store when you present a valid NUS card or other official Student ID at the checkout. You’ll also need a prescription dated within the last two years from us or another provider.
- Student discount can’t be used in conjunction with colleague discount cards or Contact Lens Rewards Scheme.
- If you are a member of Parenting Club and/or Over 60s rewards and student discount, you will receive 10% discount and 3 points per £1 on applicable purchases.
- Any breach of bulk buying policy or abuse of discount card may result in your Student Discount being revoked.
- Subject to availability.
- Boots UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Standard Boots Advantage Card terms and conditions apply.
- If you no longer want to receive Student Discount, please visit Contact Us to remove.
What do I do if I had student discount before 1 September?
You will need to reactivate your discount each academic year that you are a verified student. Pop into store from September 1 with your Advantage Card and valid Student ID and we can activate your student discount at the till. Your discount will be valid until 31 August.
How do I sign up for student discount when I have an Advantage Card?
Pop into store with your Advantage Card and valid student ID and we can activate your student discount at the till. Your discount will be valid until 31 August.
How do I get student discount online?
You need to ensure your Advantage Card is linked to your boots.com account and that your student discount has been activated by presenting your valid student ID in store. Your discount will then be applied at checkout.
Do I need an offer code to use student discount?
You don’t need an offer code to use your student discount online. Once activated, your student discount will automatically apply to your shop. Please ensure your Advantage Card is linked to your boots.com account and your student discount has been activated in store by presenting your valid student ID at a manned till.
How do I sign up for student discount when I don’t have an Advantage Card?
You can apply for an Advantage Card online or through the Boots app which will give you instant access to your digital card, or sign up in store through the in store iPad where you can also pick up a physical card if desired, or access your card digitally via the Boots app. You can then present your digital or plastic card, along with your valid student ID, at a manned till to have your student discount activated.
Can I activate my student discount online?
We currently require student discount to be activated in store only, pop into store and present your valid student ID at a manned till for it to be activated.
How long does my student discount take to activate?
Student discount should be active on your Advantage Card within 24 hours. If you have been into store and presented a valid Student ID and the discount is still not applying at basket, and you have checked the items you are trying to purchase are not included in the list of exclusions, please contact Customer Care.
How much discount do I get with student discount?
Student discount gives you 10% off your online order or in store shop. Terms & conditions and exclusions apply.
How do I know my student discount has applied to my shop?
Once activated, student discount is automatically applied at the checkout online and at the till in store. In store you may be required to present your valid Student ID to verify the discount. If the discount isn’t showing as having been deducted, the item may be excluded from the discount, see Terms & Conditions for applicable exclusions.
I am a member of the Over 60s Rewards; can I still use my student discount?
If you are a member of Over 60s Rewards & Student Discount, you will receive 10% discount and 3 points per £1 on applicable purchases.
Is there an age limit for receiving student discount?
Student discount is available for all students with a valid student ID card.
I am a member of the Parenting Club; can I still use my student discount?
If you are a member of Parenting Club and Student Discount, you will receive 10% discount and 3 points per £1 on applicable purchases.
I am a student and made a purchase before I activated my Student Discount. Can I still get my student discount?
Student discount must be activated at the time of purchase and cannot be awarded retrospectively.
Can I get student discount at Boots Opticians?
A 10% student discount is available at Boots Opticians when you purchase a complete pair of glasses, prescription sunglasses or contact lenses (excluding Contact Lens Rewards Plan payments) on presentation of a valid Student ID or NUS card or other official student identification. Terms and conditions apply.