Shrine Drop It Caramel Blonde Toner 10ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 27 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Just dropped..introducing DROP IT Caramel Toner Drops. Achieve a deeper, darker golden blonde. Its toffee-coloured hues soften any harsh tones. Get that fresh hair feeling, all day, every day! Our toner drops eliminate brassy blonde for a cool just-left-the-salon finish at home - no appointment necessary. DROP IT is always... Salon Approved Eco-Friendly. No single-use plastic. Reusable and Recyclable. Up to 30 uses per bottle Multi-Use Vegan and Cruelty-Free Simply add your desired amount of drops into any conditioner and apply, it’s that easy. DROP IT is semi-permanent, the toner will last up to 5 washes. Use weekly to maintain your tone.
Suitable for all ages
How to use
- Firstly using any conditioner, fill the SHRINE bowl to the measuring line.
- Check the DROP CHART on the side of the box to choose your shade, then drop the desired amount of drops into the conditioner.
- Using the SHRINE brush, mix the drops and conditioner together until the colour is consistent.
- Apply the product to towel dried hair. Section the hair and apply the product evenly throughout.
- Wait 10 minutes to develop, rinse hair well until the product has washed out. Dry and style your hair as usual.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hc Blue No. 2, Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, Basic Brown 17, Basic Red 76, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Yellow 87, Limonene, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Citral, Cinnamyl Alcohol,Alpha-Isomethyl