Revolution Haircare Plex Hair Colour Remover
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Revolution Haircare Plex Hair Colour Remover, with added Plex bond restore technology, allows you to safely remove dye colour and stubborn build up, whilst also smoothing hair, reducing frizz and restoring the hairs fibres, with no bleach or ammonia to further reduce damage. Liquid formula. It allows you to re-colour hair directly after use, however it is advised to allow your scalp and hair to rest 1-3 days before re-colouring.
Not suitable for children under 16.
Not suitable for henna treated or afro textured hair
If pregnant, please consult your GP before use
How to use
- Step 1: Shake bottle A well and pour entire contents into bottle B. Shake again for 60 seconds.
- Step 2: Warm hair with hairdryer and apply the mixed colour remover onto clean dry hair , from root to tip.Massage and distribute evenly. Leave on hair for 60 minutes
- Step 3: Rinse off with warm water
- Step 4: Apply half of bottle C and rinse. Apply second half of bottle C and rinse again
- Step 5: Apply bottle D plex treatment onto wet hair and leave for 3 minutes. Rinse and repeat process.
Hazards and Cautions
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.