Revamp Progloss™ Hollywood Automatic Rotating Hair Curler
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 264 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Take the hassle out of curling your hair with the Progloss Hollywood Curl Automatic Rotating Hair Curler. Our curling tool features a unique automatic rotating ceramic and ionic barrel, for quick and easy styling. At the touch of a button, you can create flawless curls and waves. Ensure even and consistent styling with left and right-handed rotation. Suitable for different hair types, with adjustable temperature settings from 150°C to 210°C. Infused with Progloss Oils to create smooth hairstyles with exceptional shine. Featuring a 3m salon-swivel cable for flexible and comfortable styling. Silicone heat-resistant mat included.
AUTOMATIC ROTATING BARREL - The automatic rotating barrel takes the hassle out of styling your hair. Whether you prefer loose waves or defined curls, you can create a variety of hairstyles with the custom settings. Hair is automatically drawn gently into the curling chamber where it is gently heated to form beautiful curls and waves. To alternate the direction of your curls, simply select left or right rotation buttons.
CUSTOM TEMPERATURE SETTINGS - Featuring ultra-fast variable temperature control, from 150°C to 210°C for different hair types and textures.
PRECISE STYLING AND STUNNING SHINE - Whether you prefer Hollywood curls or soft waves, this unique hair curler will always ensure hairstyles that shine. This hair curler is infused with our unique combination of Progloss super smooth oils, including Keratin, Argan Oil and Coconut Oil.
How to use
- Take a section of hair roughly 2-3cm wide – Larger sections of hair could cause the curling mechanism to jam.
- Ensure the buttons and temperature settings at the front of the styler are facing towards your head as you pull your hair section through to the side of the curling barrel.
- When feeding your hair section through the styler, keep the hair strand to one side of the curling barrel – do not let your hair section split across both sides of the barrel or over the top of the barrel, this could lead to uneven styling.
- Depending on whether you would like your curls to face towards your face or away from your face – alternate the direction of the styler with the left and right rotation buttons.
- To style the right side of the head – feed the hair strand through to the side of the barrel and use the left/right rotating button (left for outwards curls and right for inwards curls)
- To style the left side of the head – feed the hair strand through to the side of the barrel and use the left/right rotating button (right for outwards curls and left for inwards curls)
- Take extra care when styling towards the back of your head to ensure the styling tool is still facing the right direction before use.
- Press and hold the curling button and the hair will be automatically wrap around the heated barrel. Keep holding the button while the hair is wrapped around the barrel and until you hear the beep. The curling system stops and a beep is heard after 10 seconds which is sufficient time to curl normal hair. After hearing the beep, release the button and wait for the barrel to stop rotating before lowering the appliance from the hair to release your curl. When the curling mechanism has stopped, always pull the product downwards to release the curl. Repeat for each hair section, allowing each curl time to cool in between.
- After use, switch off the appliance, unplug and allow to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
- When curling your own hair, be sure to hold the device with the buttons facing towards you, see.
- When the curling mechanism has stopped, always pull the product downwards to release the curl.
- The product may jam if too much hair is fed around the barrel - In this case, the product will automatically shut off. Simply pull product down to release the hair and turn back on again to continue using.
- The product reaches a very high temperature during operation, please style with caution when using. Make sure to keep away from the scalp and skin to avoid burns. Do not put your fingers in the deeper aperture at the back of the product or try to touch the hot barrel.
- Automatic rotating Hollywood curl barrel Glossy Hollywood curls and waves at the touch of a button
- Ultra-fast variable heat 150ºC to 210ºC for different hair types – ready to style in seconds
- Achieve different style curls and waves - Audible beep lets you know how long to hold the button for looser or tighter curls
- Right and left-handed rotation for easy to do curls on each side of the head
- Progloss™ super smooth oils Keratin, Argan and Coconut infused ceramic plates and barrel for ultimate smoothness
- Ceramic and ionic barrel
- Ultra-fast heat up and heat recovery
- 3m salon swivel cable
- Worldwide Voltage
- Silicone heat-resistant mat
- 2 Year Guarantee