HAIR LOSS ADVICE FOR WOMEN
SIGNS OF HAIR LOSS
• More prominent parting
• More hair on pillow
• More strands on your hairbrush or comb
• More hair in the drain
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
Hereditary hair loss – also known as androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is an inherited condition – which reduces the time the hair spends actively growing. AGA causes the hair follicles to become smaller and slowly, thinner hair replaces your hair. In female pattern hair loss, the most prominent hair loss happens on the top of the head and along the parting.
ALOPECIA AREATA/AUTO IMMUNE DISORDER
A type of non-hereditary hair loss is alopecia areata, an auto immune disorder that causes defined patches or complete hair loss that may happen rapidly. If you experience this type of hair loss consult your doctor for treatment.
STRESS, DIET & HORMONE IMBALANCE
Temporary hair loss, known as telogen effluvium, happens when stress, diet, a hormonal imbalance, or a traumatic event, causes hair follicles to remain in the resting stage. If you experience this type of hair loss consult your doctor for treatment.
REGAINE FOR WOMEN ONCE A DAY SCALP FOAM ROUTINE
Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying REGAINE® for Women Foam.
Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense foam onto fingers. The total amount of foam should not exceed 1g (1/2 capful).
Massage the foam lightly into the affected areas of the scalp.
Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the foam.
• Treat thinning hair with gentle care, and avoid over brushing, washing, and processing, all of which can further damage already fragile strands
• Get rid of any fine tooth combs and brushes with sharp bristles. These tools can increase breakage of hair
• Detangle your locks before you shower; dry hair is more durable and less apt to break than wet
• Wash your hair only when it is dirty. If you can, shampoo every other day to diminish damage from over washing. To stretch the time between washes, try a dry shampoo
• Protect your hair from damage by limiting direct sun exposure. Natural sunlight, and artificial ultraviolet light, can break down keratin protein in your hair
REGAINE® FOR WOMEN ONCE A DAY SCALP FOAM
• Regrew hair in 8/10 women*
• Apply once a day, everyday
• Stimulates hair follicles and clinically visible results may be seen in as little as 12 weeks
REGAINE® FOR WOMEN REGULAR STRENGTH SOLUTION
• 3/5 women reported hair regrowth after 32 weeks*
• Apply twice a day, everyday
MORE FROM REGAINE
REGAINE® products are for hereditary hair loss. REGAINE® for Women Once a Day Scalp Foam 5% w/w Cutaneous Foam. REGAINE® for Women Regular Strength contain Minoxidil. Always read the label.
*For verification contact email@example.com