Regaine For Women Regular Strength Minoxidil 2% Scalp Solution -1 Month Supply
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adult women 18 to 65 years of age.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 20mg/ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 100 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength is used to treat common hereditary hair loss in women aged 18-65 years. It is thought that it works by aiding the blood flow to the cells in your scalp which grow hair. The exact process by which this occurs is not known.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength works best in women who have general hair thinning of the scalp.
Those who are younger or have been losing hair for a short period of time are likely to respond best to Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
Each bottle contains 60ml of solution - sufficient for 1 month of treatment.
How to tell if Regaine for Women Regular Strength is suitable for you:
Hereditary hair loss is recognisable because
- of the pattern of hair loss (see product information leaflet)
- it starts gradually and progresses
- you have a family history of hair loss
- no other symptoms are present with your hair loss
N.B. You are unlikley to benefit from Regaine for Women Regular Strength if you have been balding / thinning for many years or have a large area of hair loss.
Also available as a foam: 2 month and 4 month.
|Product||Price incl. VAT*||Days supply||£ per day|
|Regaine for Women Regular Strength 60ml||£25.95||30||£0.58|
*Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer
Suitable for adult women 18 to 65 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How To Use Regaine For Women Regular Strength?
- Apply a 1ml dose to the total affected area twice daily (with a 12 hour interval in between) using the appropriate applicator. Each applicator is designed to accurately release a 1ml dose when used as described in the Product information leaflet. (Do not exceed 2ml in a day and do not use more than twice a day).
- Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you may risk side effects.
- If you miss one or two applications, just carry on as normal as if you had not missed the dose – do not use twice as much or twice as often.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after applying Regaine for Women Regular Strength and rinse other areas that have come into contact with Regaine for Women Regular Strength.
- See pictures on side panel to decide if this product is suitable for your type of hair loss
- Remove applicator and replace child resistant cap on bottle when not in use
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Regaine for Women Regular Strength should not be used in the following instances:
- If you suffer from a problem with blood pressure and/or receive treatment for it
- If you have any condition that affects your scalp including sunburn and psoriasis
- For sudden unexpected hair loss
- For hair loss caused by drug treatment
- If you are allergic to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- If you are under 18 or over 65 years
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head
Stop using regaine for Women Regular Strength if you get any of the following:
- blood pressure changes
- rapid heart beat
- new or worsening pain in the chest
- dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting
- unexplained rapid weight gain of more than 2kg or 5lb
- swelling or puffiness of the hands or feet
- persistent redness or irritation of the scalp
Side-effects more commonly occur in women.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil
Also contains: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.