Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops 10ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops
BEFORE USING OTEX SODIUM BICARBONATE EAR DROPS:
Use in children under 5 years of age should be under medical supervision.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Tilt head and gently squeeze 3 to 4 drops into the ear without touching the ear with the dropper.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe away surplus with tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat Twice Daily for up to 5 days.
- Always replace the cap tightly after use and return the bottle to carton.
- Discard 4 weeks after first opening.
- Do not use after the use by date shown on the end of the carton and on the bottle.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep away from eyes.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have a history of ear problems, unless under close supervision of your doctor, nurse or pharmacist
- You are putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops ar a hearing aid)
- Your ear drum is (or has been) damaged
- You suffer from dizziness
- There is anything else wrong with your ear (such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitis)
- The dropper is broken or damaged
- You have had your ear syinged in the last 2 to 3 days, or tried to remove ear wax with your fingernails, cotton buds or other implements, as this could make it painful to use the ear drops
If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
FOR USE IN EARS ONLY
Store Bottle upright in carton with leaflet.
Do not store above 25°C.
Sodium bicarbinate, glycerol, dichlorobenzyl and purified water.