See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Nytol is used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties.
Adults and children over 16 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to take
Swallow two tablets with water 20 minutes before you go to bed.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
Instructions for use
Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness. If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks, please consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Store in a dry place.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not take:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut (for example, because of an ulcer).
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or receiving prescribed medicines.
Warning: This medicine may make you sleepy. If this happens do not drive or use tools or machines. Do not drink alcohol.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each Nytol tablet contains Diphenhydramine 25mg.
Also Contains: Lactose - see leaflet for more information.