Nurofen Meltlets Self-Dissolving Tablets Lemon 200mg x12
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nurofen Meltlets Lemon 200mg
FOR RELIEF FROM:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day as required. Place tablets on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow; no water is required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
Store below 25°C
Store in the original pack
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg.
Also contains: a source of phenylalanine. See leaflet for full list.