Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief Max Strength 10% gel - 40g
Suitable for: Adults, elderly and children over 12 years. Active ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
TO RELIEVE PAIN AND INFLAMMATION IN:
- Muscular and rheumatic pain
- Strains and sprains
- Sport injuries
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
HOW TO USE:
Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. Invert cap and press to break seal.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Squeeze 2 to 5 cm (i.e. 0.8 to 2 inches) of gel from the tube and rub into the affected area until absorbed - then wash your hands straight away. The amount of gel squeezed would be equivalent to 50 to 125 mg of ibuprofen.
- Do not cover with plaster or dressing.
- Do not apply more than 4 times in 24 hours.
- Do not re-apply within 4 hours.
- Do not use it on broken or damaged skin, on the lips, near the eyes, mouth or nose.
- Avoid excessive exposure of the treated area to sunlight.
- Discontinue use if a rash develops.
DO NOT APPLY MORE OF THIS MEDICINE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients, aspirin or any other pain relievers known as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- are under 12 years, pregnant or breastfeeding, except on the advice of a doctor.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms worsen or there is no improvment after 14 days.
Do not store above 25̊C.
Keep the tube in the carton in order to protect from light.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
This is a medicine;
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Ibuprofen 10% w/w.
Other ingredients: Purified water, isopropyl alcohol, hydroxyethylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide.