NiQuitin Clear 21mg 14 Patches - Step 1
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over.
Active Ingredient: Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 108 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
24 hour stop smoking aid.
14 clear patches 2 week kit.
Continuous nicotine release
NiQuitin Clear Patch relieves and/or prevents cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms. It is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
Each Step has its own strength of NiQuitin Clear Patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. NiQuitin Clear Patch is intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bed (after 16 hours) if preferred.
For application to the skin
Full instructions are given in the leaflet
|Step 1 (21 mg)||Step 2 (14 mg)||Step 3 (7 mg)|
|Initial treatment period||Step down treatment period||Step down treatment period|
|6 weeks||2 weeks*||2 weeks|
* Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can use NiQuitin Clear Patch to help cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking fo short periods of time. For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Hazards and Cautions
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme
Consult a healthcare professional:
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaechromocytoma
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you get persistant skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the leaflet
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old
Store below 30°C
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Each patch contains 114 mg nicotine and delivers 21 mg nicotine in 24 hours.