Northern Ireland COVID-19 Vaccination Services
Booking an appointment
If you are 18 years and over, eligible for healthcare in Northern Ireland and in an eligible cohort you can book a vaccination at participating Boots pharmacies online. If you are not in one of the eligible cohorts, please do not book an appointment as it will be cancelled, and you will not be vaccinated.
You can find more information on the COVID-19 vaccine and current eligible cohorts at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/covid-vaccine
When booking your appointment, please complete all the required information fields fully detailing your full birth name, date of birth, full address, postcode and mobile phone number. These details are required to register you for your vaccine.
Please note, when attending an appointment, you will be asked to:
· Show photo ID
· Show proof of date of birth
· If in a clinical risk group, show evidence of eligibility such as a GP letter or hospital letter
· If immunosuppressed (or a household contact), show evidence of eligibility by way of correspondence from your GP
· If a Health & Social Care worker, show proof of employment such as a photo ID badge, payslip, or letter from your employer on official letterhead
· Come alone. Please do not bring children, friends, or other family with you unless you need assistance
Do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive.
Before getting the vaccine
The pharmacy staff will check your details and ask you some questions for your safety before you get your vaccine – you should answer these as accurately as possible. If you are attending the pharmacy with someone who is unable to answer these questions, you will need to answer them. If you are unable to answer, we will be unable to give a vaccine and a referral back to your GP will be advised.
After getting the vaccine
You may be asked to wait 15 minutes after your vaccination before going home.
Click the links below to book your:
COVID-19 Autumn booster and over 65 Flu vaccine
Please note that appointment types are not interchangeable due to differences in the vaccine to be administered. Please ensure you book the correct vaccine type otherwise your appointment may be cancelled or rescheduled on the day.