EziDrops Eye Drop Applicator Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Universal eye drops applicator, works with almost any eye drop bottle with a nozzel
- No Blink Reflex! Due to its innovative design, you do not see the drop coming into your eye
- Reusable; wash applicatior before every use
- EziDrops can also be used to help children or other family members to put eye drops in their eyes
- Eye Drops made Ezi, with EziDrops, first time, every time!
How to use
1. Wash EziDrops applicator before each use.
2. Turn EziDrops upside down and put the nozzle of the bottle into the top of the applicator.
3. Now raise both the bottle and applicator onto the eye whilst tilting your head backwards, looking towards the ceiling.
4. Once your head is as far back and EziDrops is as flat as possible, squeeze the bottle to release a drop.
5. Wipe off any excess fluid with a tissue
EziDrops Eye Drop Applicator