E45 Dermatological Cream for Dry Skin & Eczema - 500g
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over the age of 1 month
Active Ingredients: White Soft Paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Anhydrous Lanolin
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO TREAT DRY SKIN AND ECZEMA — The E45 Cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin. E45 cream is also a treatment for dry skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis and certain cases of psoriasis.
- E45 CREAM HELPS LOCK IN MOISTURE WITH AN IMMEDIATE BARRIER – The E45 cream provides an immediate to help keep moisture in and irritants out.
- NON-GREASY EMOLLIENT IS QUICKLY AND EASILY ABSORBED BY THE SKIN — The E45 Cream does not leave a sticky residue or oily feeling behind.
- E45 IMPROVES DRY SKIN HEALTH AT EVERY APPLICATION — When applied to skin, E45 Cream creates a protective moisture barrier.
- PERFUME-FREE AND DERMATOLOGICALLY-TESTED — E45 Cream contains Medilan® a hypoallergenic lanolin with rare sensitising properties.
- DRY SKIN EXPERTS FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS - E45 has been taking care of your families skin for over 60 years. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc... E45 has it covered.
- SUITABLE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - including infants over 1 month
- USING E45 3X EVERYDAY CAN REDUCE THE SEVERITY OF SYMPTOMS - Based on a 2013 study on 136 British children with atopic dermatitis/eczema.
Taking care of your families skin for over 60 years, the clinically proven E45 cream gets to work instantly to help repair dry skin and other dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc… E45 has it covered. E45 Cream is a white cream containing White Soft Parafin 14.5 w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin, 12.6% w/w/, and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan®) 1% w/w as active ingredients. It does not contain steroids.
How to Recycle: Please dispose of the product safely and check local recycling. Dispose unused cream in your normal waste – do not flush or wash it down the sink. Tub: Both bottle and lid can be recycled. Check local recycling guidelines.
Suitable for the whole family, including infants over the age of 1 month.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Twist pump to OPEN position. Depress pump to dispense cream. Twist back to lock. Apply to the affected skin 2 or 3 times daily. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Each use of the pump dispenses approx 4g of cream.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Use this medicine only on your skin. E45 cream contains: Cetyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis). E216 and E218 which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed). Regularly change your clothing, bedding or dressing when using large quantities (>100g) of this product, and keep away from naked flames. Speak to your doctor if you are using minoxidil. Not recommended during breastfeeding. Occasionally, allergic reaction or worsening of acne may occur. If you suspect an allergic reaction, such as a rash, or if anything unusual happens, stop using the product. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed above. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
White Soft Paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Anhydrous Lanolin
Active Ingredients: White Soft Paraffin 14.5% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 12.6% w/w and Anhydrous Lanolin (Medilan) 1% w/w
Also contains: Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Carbomer, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Purified Water.