Cybex Sirona S i-Size 0+/1 Car Seat - Navy Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 897 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Birth – 105cm (approx. Birth up to 4 years)
- Rear facing
- Central 5-point harness system
- Newborn inlay included
Driving Direction Control (DDC) helps to prevent misuse of the forward-facing position until the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall.
Thanks to Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech), the Sirona S offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. It reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by approximately 20%, compared to other existing harness systems.
The integrated L.S.P. System improves safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
12-Position height-adjustable headrest offers customised adjustment as your child grows. Simply recline and rotate with one hand, whilst keeping one hand free.
- Offering 5 recline positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward-facing for comfortable sleeping and traveling.
- The energy-absorbing shell absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
- Thanks to the rebound bar, the Sirona S offers increased protection in the event of a rear collision.
- Clever belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy