Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus - 300ml
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Cough and Cold
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 1 year and over.
Active ingredients: Glycerol 1.36g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus is for the relief of the symptoms of coughs and sore throats.
Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus contains glycerol which coats the throat to soothe the symptoms of coughs and sore throats.
Covonia Dry & Tickly Cough Linctus is a brown syrupy liquid.
Adults, the elderly and children 1 year and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Shake the bottle before use.
Take the solution by mouth.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 2 x 5ml spoonfuls when required.
Children over 1 year: Take 1 x 5ml spoonful when required.
Do not give to children under 1 year old, unless your doctor tells you to.
Not suitable for diabetics.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine
Not suitable for diabetics.
Do not use if you have:
- An allergy to any of the ingredients listed in section 3
Pregnant or breastfeeding:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Important ingredient information:
- Contains 1.7g of sucrose and 0.3g liquid glucose per 5ml dose. To be taken into account in people with diabetes. If you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
- It also contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100mg per 10ml dose
There are no known side effects from using this medicine as directed. If you notice any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY TAKE TOO MUCH see a doctor straight away.Take th pacl with you to show which medicine you have swallowed.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the label.
- Return any unused medicine to the pharmacy for disposal.
Do not store above 25c.
Once opened use within 28 days.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: (per 5ml) Glycerol 1.35g
Also contains: Ethanol, Sucrose, Glucose, Propylene glycol (Sucrose 1.7g, Glucose 0.3g per 5ml)
Per 5ml Glycerol 1.35g