Compeed Hydrocolloid Bunion Plasters - Pack of 5
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
COMPEED’s® Hydrocolloid Active Gel Technology provides instant pain relief due to the cushioned layer which quickly relieves the pressure and rubbing that aggravates the bunion.
- Provide instant pain and pressure relief.
- Cushion the bunion from further rubbing Prevent blister and hardened skin.
- Prevents other painful food conditions caused by hardened skin
How to Use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring bunion area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over bunion, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave the plaster in a place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- Replace with a new COMPEED® plaster as often as required.
How to use
Please read product details carefully before use.
Clean and dry skin before use.
Do not touch adhesive side of plaster.
Leave in place untill it starts to detach. May be up to several days.
Hazards and Cautions
Diabetics: Consult doctor before use.
See full instructions & warnings inside.
Please keep out of the sight and reach of children.