Botanics Ice Rollers
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Designed to aid lymphatic drainage and soothe inflamed skin, these Botanics Ice Rollers are the perfect skin preparation tool prior to applying makeup leaving the skin cool, calm and depuffed.. Use alongside your favourite Botanics Facial Oil or Serum to give your complexion an instant pick me up!
- Provides a calming and soothing facial massage
- Use on its own or with your favourite skincare product for an at home facial
- Designed to aid lymphatic drainage with out lymphatic massage instructions, to leave skin depuffed
- Designed to improve radiance and help smooth skin
- Leaves skin feeling cool and calm
All skin types
How to use
Before your facial treatment, prepare the rollers by storing them in the fridge or freezer, depending on how cold you would like them.
Use the rollers simultaneously, either on their own or alongside your favourite Botanics facial oil or serum.
Treat your face in segments, gliding the rollers smoothly over your skin.
- Starting at the centre of your face, roller over eyebrows and rest on the temples.
- Roll across the cheeks, under the cheek bones and along the jaw line. - Roll across the T-zone area and up along the hairline.
- Sweep under the eyes, resting on the eye sockets.
- Clean the rollers after each use.
Hazards and Cautions
As the product is made from glass, be gentle during use. If product gets damaged, please dicontinue use. Avoid using on broken or infected skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Always sterilize tools between treatments.
Shell : Glass Liquid : Polymer Water