This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
What this medicine is for:
Boots Sildenafil 50mg Tablets are for men 18 years and older who have difficulty getting and/or keeping an erection hard enough for sex.
Men aged 18 years and older
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
For oral administration. Read the package leaflet before use. Take 1 tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole with water.
Do not take more than 1 tablet a day. Sildenafil 50mg Film-Coated Tablets usually start to work within 30-60 minutes. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do NOT take if you:
• don’t have an erection problem
• take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
• take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
• take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
• have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
• have a severe heart or liver problem
• have low blood pressure
• have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disorder
• have a deformed penis
• have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
• get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
• have a heart problem
• have high blood pressure that is not controlled
• take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
• take any other medicines for erectile dysfunction
• ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
• have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
• have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
• have diagnosed severe kidney problems
This product requires no special storage precautions.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
This is a medicine;
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
This medicine is not suitable for women.
Active ingredients: 1 tablet contains 50 mg of sildenafil (as citrate).
Also contains: Lactose. See package leaflet for further information.