Boots Paracetamol 6 Years Plus 250mg/5ml Oral Suspension Strawberry 80ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children of 6 years and over
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Paracetamol 6 Years Plus 250 mg/5 ml Oral Solution Strawberry Flavour Oral Suspension.
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
What this medicine is for
WITH DOSING SYRINGE. COLOUR FREE. SUGAR FREE.
This medicine contains Paracetamol which acts to relieve mild to moderate pain including toothache, headache, earache, sore throat and other pains. It can also be used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu and to reduce fever.
Adults and Children of 6 years and older.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
How to give this medicine
Check the cap seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not give the medicine.
Do not give anything else containing paracetamol while giving this medicine.
Check the table below to see how much medicine to give to your child. Never give more medicine than shown below.
It is important to shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
Always use the syringe supplied with the pack. The syringe can be used to measure 2.5ml or 5ml by drawing the liquid to the correct mark on the syringe.
Give this medicine to your child to swallow.
|Age||How much||How often|
|6 years up to 8 years||5 ml||Up to 4 times in any 24 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.|
|8 years up to 10 years||7.5 ml|
|10 years up to 12 years||10 ml|
|12 years up to 16 years||10 ml to 15 ml|
|Adults and children of 16 years and over||10 to 20 ml|
|Don't give more than 4 times in any 24 hours|
Do not give to children under 6 years.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days, unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you to.
If your child does not get better talk to your doctor.
Directions for using the syringe:
1. Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
2. Push the syringe firmly into the plug (hole) in the neck of the bottle.
3. To fill the syringe, turn the bottle upside down. Whilst holding the syringe in place, gently pull the plunger down drawing the medicine to the correct mark (2.5ml or 5ml) on the syringe.
4. Turn the bottle the right way up, and then gently twist the syringe to remove from the bottle plug.
5. Place the end of the syringe into the child's mouth, normally to the side of the mouth between the gums and cheek. Press the plunger down to slowly and gently release the medicine.
6. If the table advises you to give more then 5ml of the medicine, repeat steps 2 to 5 to give your child the correct amount of medicine.
After use replace the cap on the top of the bottle tightly. Store all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Wash the syringe in warm water and allow to dry.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you give this medicine
- Do not give anything else containing paracetamol while giving this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if your child takes too much of this medicine, even if they seem well.
- If your child is under 6 years
• If your child has liver or kidney problems
• If your child takes any other medicines
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25° C. Store in the original package
Keep the lid tightly closed
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Each 5ml of oral suspension contains Paracetamol 250 mg.
Also contains: Sorbitol (E420), Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218).
See leaflet for further information