Boots Cohesive Support Bandage (7cm x 4m)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Boots Pharmaceuticals Cohesive Support Bandage (7cm x 4m)Boots Pharmaceuticals Cohesive Support Bandage provides support to damaged muscles, tendons and ligaments. The bandage is flexible and breathable making it comfortbal to wear. It is self securing and painless to remove as it does not stick to skin or hairs. It may be hand washed up to twice for repeat use.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
This bandage should be secure but not too tight, as this may cause swelling or cut circulation.
If the injury is severe, if swelling occurs, or if no improvement in the condition is seen within 72 hours, seek medical advice.
1.Use a cold compress to reduce swelling as necessary.
2.Unroll 20 to 30cm of bandage and stretch around the area to be supported.
3. Relax the tension in the bandage and make a turn to cover the first turn.
4. Under tension, continue to wrap the bandage, overlapping each layer by half the width of the bandage.
5. Make the final turn without tension and ensure it covers the previous turn completely.
6. Press the end of the bandage with the palm of the hand for a few seconds to ensure cohesion.
7. If the bandage becomes too tight, for example after exercise or if swelling reoccurs, reposition the bandage to a more comfortable tension.
Hazards and Cautions
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Suitable for adults and children.
- Elastane with latex
Handwash in water without detergent in water at 30°C. Rinse and dry flat.
Do not wring or iron. After use rewind the bandage without tension.
Store in a cool, dry dark place.