Becodefence Allergy Defence 120 Sprays
Save 20 Percent on selected Winter Illness - online only
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
When the first signs of hay fever show, spray Becodefence for FAST and EFFECTIVE defence against allergy symptoms and spray hello to summer.
- Gets to work in just 3 minutes
- Works 5x faster than tablets1,2,3,4
- Helps stop symptoms from developing
- Drug and steroid free
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant and breast-feeding women
- For adults and children over 12 years
Becodefence contains unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes a fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact. Becodefence works by:
Becodefence works by:
- Defusing pollen rapidly
- Supporting fast clearance of allergens
- Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
Use Becodefence as soon as you feel the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
Suitable for athletes, pregnant & breastfeeding women.
For adults and children over 12 years.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Use only as directed.
Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
Use Becodefence as soon as you feel the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed. Becodefence contains a unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
- SHAKE TO ACTIVATE - Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use
- HOLD THE PUMP FOR 5-10 SECONDS - Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
- SPRAY - Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
- Use before the onset of allergic reaction. Can be used 2-3 times a day. Effective for up to six hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 27°C (80,6°F).
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Good safety profile
- Nasal barrier spray
- Drug-free solution
- Steroid & antihistamine free
Bentonite veegum, xanthan gum, glycerol monostearate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, glycerin, sesame oil, water, mixed tocopherols, spearmint oil, preservatives.