BaBylissMEN Japanese Steel Digital Clipper
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 440 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The BaBylissMEN Digital Japanese Steel Hair Clipper is a stylish, yet powerful hair clipper for exceptional cutting performance and effortless cutting on all hair lenghts. Create various hair styles from an on-trend fade or just a simple classic short back and sides, the choices are endless.
Long lasting cordless use
Lithium-ion power delivers long lasting, powerful, cordless use for up to 160 minutes from only a 3 hour charge.
Japanese Steel blade technology provide exceptional cutting performance for smooth and effortless trimming
Up to 45 different lengths with 8 easy, click on comb guides and a 5 position easy, twist taper guide, allowing you to make small adjustments for the perfect fade and making the art of blending different lengths as easy as possible.
How to use
- Attach the longer comb guide as required for the top of your hair – your clipper is supplied with 8 comb guides (grades 1-8). Each comb guide is labelled.
- Switch the clipper on and the blades will start to move.
- Hold the clipper to the front of your hair with the teeth pointing towards the back of your head and move the clipper towards your crown. Repeat as necessary, moving in rows from the front and the sides of your head to the back.
- If you then wish to take the back and sides of your hair to a shorter length, switch off the appliance and attach a shorter comb guide.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, with the comb guide flat against the head, move the clipper upwards and outwards over the area you want to take shorter.
- Repeat on the sides of the hair, starting with the teeth of the clipper pointing upwards and comb guide flat against the area above the ear, again moving the clipper upwards and outwards.