BaByliss Super Smooth Wide Straightener
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 195 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The BaByliss Wide professional straightener with a top temperature of 235°C with ultra fast heat up has wider plates with ceramic coating to give a salon-perfect, smooth finish, ideal for straightening longer or thicker hair.
The Advanced Ceramics™ heating system gives ultra-fast heat up and gives consistent heat on every section
For Thicker Longer Hair
Wider plates to straighten larger sections of hair at one time for quick results
Sheer-glide tourmaline-ceramic coated plates for a smooth, shiny finish
PRECISE HEAT CONTROL
6 digital heat settings from 140oC
to 235oC for controlled styling and consistent results on all hair types
- Up to 235°C
- 35mm wide tourmaline-ceramic coated plates
- Advanced Ceramics™ heating system
- 6 Digital heat settings 140°C - 235°C
- Ionic frizz-control
- Extra-long plates
- Auto shut off
- 2.5m swivel cord
- Heat mat
- 5 year guarantee
How to use
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Turn the appliance on.
- Select a heat setting suitable for your hair type.
- Place a section of hair between the straightening plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat for each section of hair.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
- After use, turn off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
- During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.