Babyliss Deep Waves Waver
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 220 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Create must-have beautiful waves. An easy to use styler that creates luxurious waves in seconds. Simply clamp a section of hair in-between the large tourmaline-ceramic barrels for instant texture with a beautiful shiny finish.
Easy To Use
Simply press the hair between the barrels and waving plate for easy wave creation.
Advanced Ceramics™ heating system gives super-fast heat up and maintains high heat on every section for lasting results
Beautiful Deep Waves
Large tourmaline-ceramic waving plate creates smooth, soft, voluminous waves
3 temperature settings up to 200°C for instant results on all hair types
- Up to 200°C
- Large tourmaline-ceramic barrels and plate
- Advanced Ceramics™ for fast heat recovery
- 3 heat settings for heat control
- Stay cool safety tip
- Auto shut off
- 2.5m swivel cord
- Salon heat wrap
- 3 year guarantee
Click here to see a comparison between all BaByliss styling products
How to use
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Press the button marked ‘I/0’ to switch the appliance on.
- Slide the switch to select the suitable heat setting for your hair type.
- Take a section of hair and place between the top barrels and bottom plate of the appliance.
- Clamp the hair between the top barrels and bottom plate by pressing the appliance together.
- Hold in place for 5-8 seconds. Take care to avoid the hot surfaces of the appliance coming into contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.
- Release the appliance from the hair and gently slide down to the next section. Re-position the appliance to overlap the last wave created, to ensure a continuous wave effect in the hair.
- Continue this action down the entire hair section, towards the ends of the hair.
- Allow the section to cool before styling. Repeat on each hair section.
- After use, press the button marked ‘I/0’ to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use the appliance in the bathroom.
- WARNING! Do not use this appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids. Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in.
- During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface even when using the heat mat provided.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.
- 1 x BaByliss Deep Waves
- 1 x Salon Heat Wrap
- 1 x Information Booklet