Aussie Bonza Colour Protecting Vegan Hair Conditioner 350ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Colour us obsessed, but we say coloured hair should always be at its most brilliant. Our colour-protecting Aussie Bonza Colour Conditioner adds extra ‘zing’ and ‘ping’ to coloured hair, leaving it brilliantly bright and va-va-va-vibrant. The vegan and cruelty free formula is infused with Australian Wild Peach extract, and leaves hair smelling divine. Whatever its shade, your hair will thank you
- COLOUR-PROTECTING BRILLIANCE: Conditioner that protects while upping the "oomph" of coloured hair
- PROUDLY CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN: Formula free from animal-derived ingredients
- ICONIC AUSSIE SCENTS: Sweet, yummy scents for hair that smells divine
- DON'T JUST USE ME ONCE: Bottle made from recyclable plastic
- INFUSED WITH BONZA GOODNESS: Made with Australian Wild Peach extract
- A IS FOR AUSSIE: The source of our brand, ingredients, upbeat attitude, and your shortcut to AMAZINGLY conditioned hair
How to use
Once shampooed with Aussie Bonza Colour shampoo (we hope you have), work a generous dollop through wet hair and then rinse out. Then watch other coloured hair go green with envy!
Country of origin: France
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Limonene, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denatured