Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 6 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Soft, creamy kohl eyeliner for super easy application
- Deeply pigmented for an intense colour statement
- Available in 4 stunning shades to complement your eye colour
Rimmel’s pencil eye liner is ultra-easy to apply. The soft kohl texture glides gently across the skin without tugging or pulling, making this Rimmel eyeliner the ideal option for your delicate eye area. Create a smokey eye effect, or glamorously grunge look by blending the colour into the eyelids with clean fingertips for a long lasting, fade-resistant look.
Use alone for a subtle finish, or apply after eyeshadow to build up an intense look. Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eyeliner Pencil is available in a range of shades so you can create the perfect look for your eye colour.
How to use
- Step 1: Make sure your Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner pencil is super-sharp, then use the precision tip to line the upper and lower lash lines.
- Step 2: Time to smoke it out. Using fingertips or a cotton bud, blend lightly for a sexy, smudged effect.
- Step 3: Finish with lashings of Scandaleyes WOW Wings Mascara to frame eyes perfectly.
Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)].