Sudafed Mucus Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray 15ml
See details below, always read the labelSuitable for: Adults and children aged 12 years and overActive ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sudafed Mucus Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray with Xylometazoline hydrochloride, works in minutes to help clear stuffy noses and relieve sinus pressure caused by colds and hayfever. The metered spray gives an exact dose that lasts for up to 10 hours.
- Targets nasal mucus directly
- Works in minutes
- Lasts up to 10 hours
Adults and children aged 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril, 2 or 3 times daily.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Do not use more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
- Remove the plastic cap, insert nozzle into the nostril. Depress the pump by placing the fingers on either side of the nozzle. At the same time breathe in deeply through the nose. Repeat for the other nostril.
- See leaflet for further information and full directions.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are taking any other medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- Continuous use for over 7 days is not recommended.
- If symptoms persist discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: This solution contains: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
Also Contains: Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Monohydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Solution, Purified Water