See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Nurofen Express 400 mg Liquid Capsules provide rapid relief from:
- Period Pain
- Dental Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Rheumatic Pain
- Non-serious Arthritic pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Adults, the elderly and adolescents (12 years to 18 years)
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and adolescents (12 years to 18 years):
Swallow 1 capsule with water, up to three times a day as required.
Do not chew capsules.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not take more than 3 capsules in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Adolescents (=12 years to <18 years): If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- Have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers.
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
Store below 25°C
WARNING: Do not exceed the stated dose.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 400mg.
Other Ingredients: Includes Potassium, Sorbitol and E124. See leaflet for full list.