Nicotinell Mint 1mg Lozenge - 144 lozenges
Save £3 on selected smoking control
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 years and over.
Active ingredients: Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note tthat you must be able to sign for this delivery.
Nicotinell mint 1mg lozenge for smokers of less than 20 per day helps you stop smoking. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference.
Nicotinell mint flavour lozenge is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking.
If you need advice before starting to use Nicotinell lozenges, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
How to use Nicotinell Mint 1mg Lozenges?
For adults over 18 years of age:
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges
- Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1 – 2 hours
- This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like normal lozenges. Read the Nicotinell sucking technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Only use 1 lozenge at a time and do not use more than 30 in one day.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you:
- are a non-smoker or occasional smoker
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
- are under 18 years of age
- have any serious heart disease
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication.
Active ingredient: Nicotinell mint flavour 1mg lozenge contain 1mg of nicotine
Also contains: aspartame (E951, a source of phenylalanine), Malitol (E965), sodium carbonate anhydrous, sodium hydrogen carbonate, polyacrylate dispersion, Xanthan gum, colloidal anhydrous silica, Levomenthol, peppermint oil, magnesium stearate.