Nicotinell 7mg/24 Hour Patch Step 3 Patch (7 day supply)
Save up to £11 on selected smoking control products
Nicotinell patch is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking. Each transdermal patch contains 17.5mg nicotine. See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Nicotinell 7mg/24 Hour Patch is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking.
- For use after step 2 of the Nicotinell patch programme.
- Helps you stop smoking.
If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day, use Step 1 Nicotinell TTS 30 (21mg/24 hour) patches.
If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1, use Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hour) patches.
If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3 Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hour) patches. Do not start the programme at Step 3.
If you need advice before starting to use nicotine patches, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Adults and children over the age of 12 years.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: Apply one patch every 24 hours to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin. After 24-hours, use a new patch.
You must not smoke whilst using these patches.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not use:
- if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker, you have a skin disease, or you are allergic to any of the components of the patch.
- you are under 12 years of age
- in hospital with serious heart disease, pregnant or breastfeeding or under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
For external use only.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
To dispose of used patches, fold in half sticky side inwards, before putting into a waste bin.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Acrylate Esters Vinylacetate CoPolymers, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Methacrylic Acid Esters CoPolymers, Aluminised and Siliconised Polyester Films.