MenoMood - 30 One-a-Day Tablets
3 for 2 mix and match on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
St John's Wort extract 300 mg and Black Cohosh root extract 6.4mg.
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of symptoms of the menopause based on traditional use only. Do not use if you are under 18.
Traditionally used for:
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Low mood
- Mild anxiety
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
Adults over 18 years of age.
How to use
For oral use.
For women experiencing menopausal symptoms, take one tablet daily.
Tablets should be taken at the same time of day if possible (morning or evening).
Swallow the tablet whole with some water or other liquid.
Do not chew the tablets.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if you:
• are under 18
• are pregnant or breast-feeding or of child bearing potential unless contraception is used
• are allergic to any of the ingredients
• have been diagnosed with depression or you think you may be depressed
• are about to undergo surgery
• have ever had an oestrogen dependent tumour
• have ever had liver or kidney problems
St John’s wort containing products must not be taken at the same time as certain medicines including:
• many prescribed by your doctor
• hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
• some you can get without prescription
Black Cohosh may rarely cause liver problems. If you become unwell (yellowing eyes/skin, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, abdominal pain, unusual tiredness) stop taking immediately and seek medical advice.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned individuals.
You should consult a doctor if symptoms persist or if side-effects become serious or if side-effects not mentioned in the leaflet occur.
You must read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before using these tablets.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C
Expiry date: see base
Store in original packaging
St John’s Wort, Black Cohosh rhizome and root
Active ingredients: Each coated tablet contains 300 mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (3.5-6:1) (equivalent to 1050-1800 mg of St John’s Wort), extraction solvent ethanol 60% m/m and 6.4 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Black Cohosh rhizome and root (Cimicifuga racemosa (L.) Nutt.) (4.5-8.5:1) (equivalent to 28.80-54.40 mg of Black Cohosh), extraction solvent ethanol 60% v/v.
Also contains: lactose monohydrate, glucose and sucrose.