Lemsip Max All In One Capsules - 16s
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Lemsip Max All In One Capsules - 16s is for the symptomatic relief of cold and flu including a chesty cough.
Adults and children 12 and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Oral administration after dissolution in water.
Adults and children over 16:
Two capsules to be taken 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in a total of 24 hours.
Children 12-15 years:
One capsule to be taken every 4-6 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 capsules in any 24 hours.
- Not be taken by under 12 year olds.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
DO NOT TAKE if allergic to any of the ingredients, or if you have heart disease or high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, or taking MAOI&rsquos (antidepressants) or have taken them within the last 14 days.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol, Phenylephrine HCI, Gauifenesin
Active ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg, Phenylephrine HCI 6.1mg, Gauifenesin 100mg