Boots dental plans
Our dental plans are here to help you care for your teeth. Find out which cover is right for you.
As standard, all our dental insurance plans include:
- Cover for routine treatments (eg check-ups, fillings, dentures)
- A contribution towards the cost of NHS treatments*
- Hospital cash benefit
- Dental emergency cover
*The contribution will be to cover the cost of treatment in England and Wales. If you have your treatment in Scotland or Northern Ireland, the amount reimbursed will be to the value of the cost of the treatment in England and Wales.
To qualify for cover:
- You must be over 18 years of age at the commencement of your policy
- You and any person to be covered under the policy must reside in the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for at least 180 days in each period of insurance
- Any children to be covered under the policy must be under 18 years of age, unmarried and permanently living with you or, if in full time education, under 23 and living with you outside of term time
If you require any further help or assistance regarding the Boots Dental Plan, please call us on 0345 840 1111.
Boots UK Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Healix Insurance Services Ltd. Healix Insurance Services Ltd is an approved coverholder at Lloyd's and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct authority (FCA) under Financial Services Register number is 437248.
You can visit the Financial Conduct Authority Website, which includes a register of all regulated firms, or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.