Boots private dental plans
The Boots Private Level 1 and Private Level 2 Plans provide cover towards the cost of private dental treatment. They also have the added flexibility of reimbursing NHS costs should you occasionally choose NHS treatment instead. With two levels of cover and family options available too, you can select the plan best suited to your needs.
What is covered by the Boots private dental plans?
The Private Level 1 and Private Level 2 plans provide cover for private and NHS treatment for the following:
- Routine dental treatment – including check-ups, x-rays and simple scalings, as well as treatments such as fillings, bridges and crowns
- Accidental dental injury – full reimbursement, subject to policy limits, for any dental costs resulting from an accidental dental injury
- Hospital cash benefit – £100 per night per insured person, up to a maximum of 50 nights per policy year. Only applicable if you are admitted to hospital for dental treatment
- Oral cancer benefit – a one off cash benefit if primary mouth cancer is diagnosed after the policy has been in force for six months*
- Worldwide accidental and emergency cover – cover for emergency dental treatment whilst you are abroad
*Policy limits, and terms and conditions apply, see full policy guide for details
Annual benefit limits
What is covered?
Maximum reimbursement amount
Private 1 plan
Private 2 plan
Routine treatments limit*
Worldwide accidental dental injury cover*
Hospital cash benefit*
Oral cancer benefit*
Maximum reimbursement amounts shown are the total maximum claim amount per insurance period per insured.
Get a quote and buy online today, or call us on 0333 222 7910.