See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream controls the inflammation that causes eczema and dermatitis, to:
- Clear flare up, and
- Break the itch-scratch cycle.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults & children 12 years of age and over: apply to the affected area twice a day for up to 7 days.
If your skin does not improve or gets worse within a week, stop using Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream and see your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Don't use Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream:
- If you have ever had a reaction to Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical corticosteroids.
- On children under 12.
- On broken or infected skin e.g. cold sores, athletes foot, impetigo or thrush.
- To treat psoriasis.
- To treat acne.
The cream should not be used on the following areas:
- On your face.
- On private parts.
- Between the toes.
Do not store above 25ºC.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Clobetasone butyrate 0.05% w/w.
Also contains: Glycerol, Glycerol Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Beeswax substitute 6621, Arlacel 165, Dimeticone 20, Chlorocresol, Sodium citrate, Citric acid monohydrate and purified water.