Boots Pharmaceuticals Rapid Ibuprofen Lysine 342 mg Tablets - 16 tablets
Suitable for: Adults and children of 12 years and over
See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Rapid Ibuprofen Lysine 342 mg Tablets - 16 tablets
- Fast acting pain relief
- Relieves pain, inflamation and fever
- Easy to swallow
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults, the elderly and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Take one or two tablets every 4 hours, if you need to. Don’t take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Take the lowest amount for the shortest possible time to relieve your symptoms.
Swallow each tablet with water.
Do not give children under 12 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding stomach, or have had one in the past.
- If you have had perforation or a bleeding stomach after taking a non-steroidal anti inflammatory medicine
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are taking aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant and in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If you have, or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver or kidney failure or bowel problems
- If you smoke
- If you are pregnant, and in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
If symptoms worsen at any time, talk to your doctor.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Each film-coated tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg (as Ibuprofen Lysine 342mg)