Boots Pharmaceuticals NicAssist Ice Mint 2mg Gum - 105 Pieces
Suitable for: Adults & children aged 12 years & over
Active ingredients: Nicotine 2mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
For those who smoke up to 20 cigarettes
What this medicine is for:
For the relief and/or prevention of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and cravings for nicotine. Boots NicAssist Ice Mint 2 mg Gum provides a safer alternative to smoking for you and those around you, and can be used:
- When you stop smoking completely or cut down on the number of cigarettes you smoke while you try to give up, or
- If you feel unable to stop smoking completely but can't or don't want to smoke cigarettes, such as when you are indoors or when you want to avoid causing harm to those around you
It has also been shown to help remove dental stains associated with smoking and improve teeth whiteness.
Contains Nicotine. Requires willpower.
Adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Read all of the leaflet, which tells you how and when you should use this medicine, carefully before starting to use the gum.
- The method of chewing the gum is not the same as that of ordinary chewing gum
- Chew the gum when required
- Don't use more than 15 pieces of gum a day
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- if you are a child under 12 years of age
- if you need any advise before using this medicine
- if you are pregnant
Do not store above 25°C.
Use by the date on the end flap of carton.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each medicated gum contains Nicotine 2mg.
Also contains: Chewing Gum base (containing Butylated Hydroxytoluene E321), Xylitol, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Acesulfame Potassium, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, Talc, Flavour (Winterfresh), Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Starch, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnauba Wax.