Boots Pharmaceuticals Hayfever Relief 2% w/v Eye Drops - 10ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & Children over 6 years.
Active ingredients: Sodium Cromoglicate (2.0% w/v).
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
For the relief of eye symptoms of hayfever only, such as itching, redness, soreness and watering.
Adults and Children over 6 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
Adults and Children over 6 years: Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, 4 times daily.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this medicine:
See your doctor or pharmacist if:
- there is no improvement after 2 days of use
- before using continuously for more than 14 days
Use this medicine only in your eyes.
- use if sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- use whilst wearing soft contact lenses.
- exceed the stated dose.
Do not store above 25°C.
Discard 28 days after first opening.
Do not use after date shown on pack.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
1 ml of eye drops contains 20mg of Sodium Cromoglicate (2.0% w/v).
Active ingredients: 1 ml of eye drops contains 20mg of Sodium Cromoglicate (2.0% w/v).
Other ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, Disodium edetate, Water for injections.