Boots Mood Lift Max Strength St John's Wort Tablets - 30 tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and herbal products - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 years & over
Active ingredients: Hypericum Perforatum
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety based on use as a traditional remedy.
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For oral use.
Adults aged 18 and over: Take one tablet oce a day. Swallow the tablet whole with water or liquid.
Do not chew the tablet.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if you:
- If you are under 18 years
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If you have been diagnosed with depression or think you may be depressed.
- If your skin is very sensitive to sunlight.
- If you are having light treatment.
- If you are about to have an operation.
- If you are taking other medicines, unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Give to children or adolescents under 18 years.
- Take more than the amount recommended above.
Talk to your doctor or healthcare practitioner:
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned people.
- If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 6 weeks talk to your doctor.
- St. John's Wort may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or use machines.
Do not store above 25°C.
Use by the date on the base of the carton.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
- This is a medicine; consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each coated tablet contains 425 mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John's
Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (3.5-6:1) (equivalent to 1490-2550 mg of St
John's Wort). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60 % v/v.
Also contains Glucose, Sucrose.