Corporate Flu Vaccination Service
Protect your employees this winter
Seasonal Flu is one of the biggest causes of short term illness. It is highly contagious and can affect people of all ages, so offering flu vaccinations is a simple and cost-effective way to help to keep your employees healthy and reduce absence.
With the Boots Corporate Flu Vaccination Service, your team visit their local boots Pharmacy and receive their flu vaccination at no cost to the employee. Our online system makes it easy to distribute vouchers and control your expenditure.
Fill in your company details and choose a password
Confirm your quantity and pay online, or choose to pay by invoice
Use your online account to send vouchers to your employees
The 2016 season has now ended and we are currently reviewing our offer for the 2017 season.
If you require any further information, please contact us on 0844 800 4028 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Boots?
As your trusted healthcare partner, we take the wellbeing of your business and your people very seriously.
- Access to 2,000+ Boots Pharmacies*
- Cost-effective and simple solution
- Virtually administration-free service
- Reduce employee absence from illness
*Subject to store opening times, stock and pharmacist availability and patient eligibility
How will my employees obtain their vaccination?
- Purchase your vouchers using the online platform
- Tell us who will be using your vouchers
- We send the personalised vouchers out by email or text message (or you have the option to print them out)
- Employee makes an appointment with a participating Boots Pharmacy (online or in store)
- Pharmacist accepts the voucher and provides vaccination at no cost to the employee
Need to know more?
If you require further information, please contact us on 0844 800 4028 or email us at email@example.com
FAQsCan I claim VAT on flu evouchers?
No, the service is exempt from VAT.
Seasonal flu vaccinations can usually be considered a minor and trivial benefit and therefore exempt from tax as a benefit in kind. However, we strongly recommend agreeing the tax treatment with your HMRC contact.
Unfortunately, once vouchers are purchased they are non-refundable.
Due to patient confidentiality, we are unable to provide details on which of your employees, or how many, received a flu vaccination.