Boots Bunion Relief Pads (4 Felt Pads)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn Relief Pads are supersoft for painful bunions. They conform to the shape of the foot.
- Supersoft for painful bunions.
- Medical grade chiropody felt.
- Hypoallergenic self adhesive pads.
- They conform to the shape of the foot.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Before use, ensure that feet are clean and dry.
Remove pad from backing and place the self adhesive ring around the bunion with the centre hole over the painful area.
Press down firmly to ensure complete adhesion.
Re-apply daily or as necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice from a chiropodist.
- Particular care must be taken when removing Boots Pharmaceuticals Bunion Relief Pads from fragile older skin.
- If you have diabetes, or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before using this product.